In this article we will be discussing how to convert PDF to Word Document, You may have a PDF document that you need to edit and what to convert the pdf to word document, but the file is in PDF format and you don’t have the software to do so. Or maybe you just want to create a copy of the PDF for personal use. In either case, converting the PDF to a Word document is a simple process that can be done in just five steps.
We’ll show you how to do it using Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word. So whether you’re on a PC or Mac, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started!
Read More: All In One Seo Script For Blogger
Why Convert PDF to Word Document?
You may be wondering why you would want to convert a PDF to a Word document. There are a few reasons why this might be a good idea:
maybe you need to make changes to the PDF and don’t have the original file anymore
maybe you want to use the text from the PDF in a Word document
maybe you want to print the PDF and it’s in landscape orientation and your printer only prints in portrait orientation
Whatever your reason, converting PDFs to Word documents is actually a pretty easy process. Here’s how you do it:
What You Need to Convert PDF to Word Document
In order to convert PDF to Word document, you’ll need a few things: the PDF you want to convert, a computer with Microsoft Word 2013 installed or Upward, and an internet connection.
Once you have all of those things, follow these five easy steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word and click on the “File” tab.
2. Scroll down and click on “Open.”
3. Select the PDF you want to convert.
4. Click on the “Open” button.
5. Click on the “File” tab and then select “Save As.”
In the “Save As” window, select a location to save your Word document, enter a file name, and then click on the “Save” button. You’re done!
How to Convert PDF to Word Document Online
So you have a PDF document that you need to convert to a Word document? No problem! Here are 5 easy steps to do just that:
Use this site to convert PDF to Word
1. Upload the PDF file to the online converter.
2. Select the Word format you want to convert to.
3. Convert the PDF file to a Word document.
4. Download the converted document.
5. Open the document and make any necessary changes.
How to Convert PDF to Word Document on Mac
So you have a PDF document that you need to convert to a Word document? No problem. Here’s how you do it in 5 easy steps:
1. Open up the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat.
2. Click on the Tools menu and then choose Convert PDF to Word.
3. Select the pages you want to convert.
4. Click on the Options button and then choose the format you want to save the document as (Word, RTF, or Text).
5. Click on the Save button and then choose a location to save the document.
How to Convert PDF to Word Document on Windows
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to convert a PDF document into a Word document on Windows. Here are the steps:
1. Open the PDF document that you want to convert.
2. Click File and then Save As.
3. In the Save As dialog box, select Word Document (*.docx) from the Save as type list.
4. Click Save.
5. In the Word document, make any changes that you want.
Pro Tips for Converting PDF to Word Document
So you have a PDF document that you need to convert to a Word document? No problem! We’re going to show you how to do it in just five easy steps.
First, open up your PDF document in Adobe Acrobat. (If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free here.) Second, go to the File menu and select Export.
Third, choose Microsoft Word from the list of options and click Export. Fourth, make sure that the Formatting option is selected and click OK.
And finally, enter a name for your new Word document and click Save. And that’s it—you’ve successfully converted your PDF to a Word document!
You can easily convert PDF to Word document in 5 easy steps. All you need is a copy of the PDF and a copy of Microsoft Word.
1. Open Microsoft Word 2013 and create a new document.
2. Click on the File tab and select Open.
3. Navigate to the PDF you want to convert and click Open.
4. Microsoft Word will convert the PDF to a Word document.
5. Save the document as a new file.